The Carlton Lodge – Carers Retreat
We are delighted to announce the re-opening of The Carlton Lodge – Carers Retreat (Grosvenor 22) from Friday 1st July 2022.
While the lodge has been closed for a significant period, it has undergone some improvements and offers a well deserved relaxing retreat for carers and their family and friends. If you like to see some further photographs, please do get in touch
If you would like to book and pay for an upcoming stay in the lodge, please visit https://www.familyholidaysblackpool.co.uk/carlton-lodge-carers-retreat/
What is the lodge like?
Fitted with wraparound decking for you to sit out on and relax, our lodge provides excellent spacious accommodation just a short walk from Marton Mere and its natural beauty.
The lodge sleeps up to six people, has a parking bay for one vehicle, and comes with:
- A large living room with two sofas and Smart TV and WIFI;
- A separate dining area;
- Central heating throughout;
- A master double bedroom (with a smaller Smart TV) and shower en-suite bathroom;
- Two bedrooms with twin single beds (with a smaller Smart TV in each bedroom) ;
- A separate family bathroom, with walk in shower;
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas hob/oven, microwave, toaster, full size fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine;
- There is also a travel cot, high chair, ironing board and patio furniture for you to enjoy;
- Bedding is provided. The only thing we require you to bring are towels and tea towels. Towels can be hired at an extra cost.
- Passes to the entertainment complex included.
WiFi access is also available in the main buildings of the Haven site.
Where is the lodge?
The lodge is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac (Grosvenor 22) within the Marton Mere holiday park which is only three miles from Blackpool’s vibrant centre. It is approximately a ten minute walk from main amenities/complex.
The lodge is perfectly placed so you can relax and enjoy the facilities on the holiday park, whilst still being close enough to Blackpool, and Lytham St. Annes, if you fancy venturing further afield.
This image shows the position of the lodge within the complex (bottom right).
Who can hire the Lodge?
Any carer registered with us at Wigan and Leigh Carers Centre can hire the lodge.
Holiday time is too precious to waste, we know that. As a Haven Site, Marton Mere boasts fantastic facilities and quality entertainment: from the indoor pool, outdoor SplashZone to kids’ clubs and evening shows. For a full list of facilities, visit the Marton Mere Haven website for further information.
Passes to the entertainment complex included.
Is the holiday lodge wheelchair friendly?
Our holiday lodge has a wheelchair accessible ramp but it is not currently wheelchair accessible inside.
The central village on the holiday park does have wheelchair accessible areas, the site staff are very friendly and if you have any queries you can visit the site management team for more information.
What does it cost?
The rental of the holiday lodge includes power and water; and Haven entertainment passes, with discounts for many onsite facilities.
If you would like to hire the lodge but anticipate a struggle to meet the cost of your break, please contact us for a confidential and discrete discussion.