Carers Reference Group First Meeting
Carers Reference Group First Meeting – Thursday 29th January 10.00 – 12.00
(At Wigan & Leigh Carers Centre, Frederick Street, Hindley)
All carers groups and interested parties in Wigan & Leigh are invited to attend the first Carers Reference Group meeting.
The group is hoping to engage with as many carer organisations as possible from across the borough to enable a positive carers agenda to be taken forward.
At this first Carers Reference Group meeting the plan is to:
- Appoint a Reference Group chair from attendees.
- Clarify Purpose of Meeting and structure of Reference Group
- Agree agenda items for future meetings
- Decide on frequency & location of future meetings.
- Agree Terms of Reference
- Share update on Wigan Council’s ‘The Deal’ for Carers
- Share update on Wigan Councils ‘Carers Strategy’
For more information and to confirm attendance please contact:
Heather (01942 487955) or Pauline (01942 705959)