Covid 19 update – Please wear a mask
Throughout the pandemic, we’ve always had the safety of our carers, staff, volunteers and trustees at the front of our minds, and we’ve carefully followed all government guidance. So, following the recent announcements, we wanted to provide an update.
From Tuesday, 30 November, we ask for those visiting or working to wear a face covering whilst walking around the Centre (unless exempt).
Current safety measures
Alongside this, here’s a reminder of what else we’re doing to help keep you safe at the Centre:
- Hand sanitisers – at our entrance, welcome / signing in desk / training room facilities (and elsewhere throughout the centre).
We are still asking people to sanitise hands on arrival and maintain safe distance throughout your time in the Centre.
- Protective screens around reception – so that we can safely welcome visitors.
- Booking system for activities / events in place. Please ensure you pre-book any events/activities. A log and check is kept on arrival.
- Staff take twice weekly lateral flow tests.
- We continue to thoroughly clean areas and surfaces and, as an extra precautionary measure, we have increased the fresh air circulating to make sure our centre is well-ventilated.
Our team are still working very hard in difficult circumstances to support unpaid carers. So we’d just ask everyone to please be kind, patient and respectful as we try to keep everyone safe.
Thank you for helping us all to look after each other.