- Our building and services remain open to carers – by appointment only, for assessments, form filling and support sessions.
- Our event and respite sessions – also remain in operation under Government guidelines on numbers attending and are subject to prior booking.
- Advice and Support – by phone, email, online or by appointment. Carers Assessments, Welfare Support, Befriending plus much more.
- Online – access to online activities, including our Carers Socials and Coffee Mornings which now meets regularly on Zoom, providing a great opportunity for a friendly chat and virtual cuppa.
- Register with us – we encourage you to register with Wigan and Leigh Carers Centre so you can access our services and receive support.
- We look forward to hearing from you – we welcome families getting in touch to catch up through phone calls, emails and social media.
One outcome of the pandemic is an increase in the number of people who now have a caring role. If you’re new to caring in Wigan (or you know someone who is), please be sure to get in touch.
We are here to support all of Wigan’s young and adult carers.
Give us a call on 01942 705959 for advice or information or take a look at our events to see how they might help you.
If there are unpaid carers struggling out there, please reach out. You are not alone.
Wigan and Leigh Carers Centre are very much still here for you.