Wigan and Leigh Carers Centre would be delighted to hear from you if you are interested in exploring a corporate partnership with us.
Charity partnerships can bring genuine and lasting benefits to an organisation; from public perception to employee motivation, making it in a company’s own interests to move towards increasing their social responsibility.
We partner with companies who want to deliver real change for young and adult carers in Wigan. We want all our partnerships to be rewarding, engaging and mutually beneficial.
Great reasons to partner with us
Selecting the right partner charity can prove to be invaluable. Partnering with a charity which shares an organisation’s core values will invite interest in a cause, invoke passion, and can increase staff engagement at all levels. 3 in 5 of us will become carers at some point in our lives. Every day another 6,000 people take on a caring responsibility – this amounts to over 2 million people each year (Source: Carers UK).
Connecting with, and supporting a charity, particularly one that means something to employees, can only have a positive impact on staff.
Working in partnership with Wigan and Leigh Carers Centre offers:
- An “advertorial” in the WLCC newsletter.
- Press release announcing your organisation’s support on our website.
- Regular promotion about the partnership on social media.
- Volunteer opportunities for staff.
- Awareness raising and promotion of both organisations, raising vital funds for both young and adult carers in Wigan.
- The opportunity to deliver support to your staff who are in a caring role.
- The chance to make a difference and support a hugely worthwhile cause.
How your organisation can support us
There are many ways you can support Wigan and Leigh Carers Centre within a corporate partnership:
- Make us your ‘charity of choice’
- Donate to us
- Gifts in Kind
- Staff fundraising
- Staff volunteering
- Training and skills for carers and staff
We are delighted to work alongside a broad range of business and with their continued support, expert knowledge and commitment we are able to help make a difference to carers’ lives in the borough of Wigan.